Learn How To Be Interviewed On Radio A-Z
How To Be Exquisite When Interviewed On Radio
Learn How To Host Your Own Radio Show
Individual Coaching And Group Teleclass
- Are you an expert? Know how to present your niche?
- Be relaxed while interviewed on radio.
- What to prepare to be a guest.
- How to find best radio shows for your niche.
- How to set up your web site.
- What package to give the radio production team.
- Understand different types of shows and programs.
- Radio station vs. phone interview?
- Soup to Nuts – everything to make you an excellent, sought-after radio guest.
- Have show hosts recommend you.
- What to do after your interview.
- Is your web site media ready?
- Consistently get better; gain credibility.
Coaching: Individual Sessions or Coaching Packages.
All Welcome: Advanced Interviewers or Beginners.
Why Hire a Strategic Radio Broadcast Coach and Expert?
You will develop your own strengths
Your strengths and weaknesses are unique to you. This Media Radio Mastery private mastermind work will analyze, probe and diagnose your performance in a way that is specific to you. This customized approach is the only way you can truly learn to improve.
Once you learn the basics of speaking, your body and mind will be more comfortable with the whole media process. Your tensions associated with upcoming interviews will gradually melt away. Over time, you will learn to be an effective communicator and will actually enjoy every media opportunity because you have a clear sense of goals, and the tools to see them through.
Finally, it is my job to understand each client’s interview weakness as well as their strengths and in sessions the weaknesses are transmuted through Debbi’s techniques. Each client’s brilliance, and gifts are made clear, with how to fully own and be in comfort and resonance with who the client is. Messaging is of utmost importance; each client leaves private work with Debbi knowing what their message is and how to articular it out into the world. Their message is clear and they have a press media kit and skills that will open doors.